Senior HR advisor
This is a truly exciting time be part of a rapidly growing HR function in the role as Senior Advisor, reporting to a Group HR Manager and responsible for a team of 4 HR Advisors. Our Client approach work and life with a sense of fun, optimism and belief, and strive to have a positive impact on the world around them. They show kindness and compassion to all those they meet, ensuring everyone is safe and healthy. They deliver on their promises and strive to go the extra mile every day.
You will have responsibility for employee relations cases ranging from absence management to Employment Tribunal work and be heavily involved in change projects including acquisitions and TUPE management. As the expert in the employee relations arena, you will lead case management discussions and coach and mentor managers to be the best advocates of their Values they can be. You will compile reports for both internal and external stakeholders so a demonstrable competence in all Microsoft programmes, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential to this role.
You will be an integral part of the HR team as the Company and department enters an exciting new phase which will give you exposure to senior managers in the team. This position is key to the successful delivery of HR support to the operation.
- Ability to manage high volumes of employee relations casework including dispute resolutions and settlements, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law to include the variances within Ireland and Scottish legislations and regulations.
- Demonstratable experience of managing complex employee relations caseloads to include ET3 and COT3 preparation, tribunal case preparation and Company representation at tribunal hearings
- Must adhere to strict deadlines and be able to work under pressure juggling various employee relations challenges
- Preparing accurate information for TUPE transfers in & out particularly the ELI and proposed measures
- Management of large scale TUPE procedure from start to finish (TUPE in and TUPE out) to include all aspect of administration ensuring due diligence is carried out prior to a TUPE transfer to ensure all liabilities are known
- Union experience
- Support and work with the HR team to ensure that the company’s HR policies and procedures are always adhered to ensuring all policies and procedures are current and the company is compliant with ACAS Codes of Practice
- Ad Hoc Project Work
- Coach and mentor team members
Please note that unfortunately we may struggle to respond to every applicant, we get high response rates on our advertisements and will be in touch if we feel you are suitable for the advertised vacancy.