Learning and Development Partner
Exciting brand new role to build and shape the Learning and Development function of a high growth business. Supporting the Head of HR in strategic and operational delivery of the creation and building of learning, development and continuous improvement culture. The L&D Partner will lead the design and delivery of learning projects and programmes across the Group and will help to ensure the workforce is skilled and equipped to deliver current and future needs. This role is flexible as to base and travel will be required.
- Work with the Head of HR to create a framework for career routes and succession planning for staff in line with values, culture and business objectives.
- Work across sites and branches alongside the senior leadership team and HRBP’s to ensure brand standards are being met, addressing training needs and developing solutions where support is required with reference to Training Needs Analysis (TNA)/Performance Improvement initiatives, Job Descriptions and Appraisal processes.
- Ensure all employees are receiving on-going training related to their job role by collaborating with management and HRBP’s to design and implement individual development plans where required.
- Support new staffing through delivering inspiring and informative induction sessions, supporting managers with compliance training (H&S where directed by Head of HR) and on the job training.
- Oversee the Management Training Program and work closely with the senior leadership team and HRBP’s to ensure they are delivering the programme effectively in order to develop capable and committed managers.
- Meet with Head of HR and HRBP team on a regular basis and co-ordinate training activities.
- Ensure new and innovative ideas are explored and implemented. Create training manuals, polices and workshops. Deliver training workshops/ blended and e-learning across the wider business including sourcing external resources.
- Oversee online e-learning platform (Dayforce) to ensure all modules are up to date as well as finding and suggesting innovative ways for online training to support training within different geographical areas and departments.
- Work with the Head of HR to establish and roll out a quality improvement programmes and ensuring where appropriate a schedule of refresher training is delivered by conducting an annual TNA.
- Taking responsibility for developing and maintaining staff training logs – produce monthly report to the Head of HR reflecting type, quality and quantity of training.
- Work within budgetary constraints, maximising grants and levy’s to deliver and monitor return on investment of training that has been delivered reporting on quality, cost, method and quantity to Head of HR on a monthly basis.
- Training budgets and carry out appropriate monitoring/reporting on usage and chargeability by departments.
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant experience
- CIPD (or equivalent) learning qualification
- Relevant training delivery qualification, e.g. OD or L&D further education and or professional qualifications
- Experience from Manufacturing, logistics or similar environment
Must hold a full driving license
Please note that unfortunately we may struggle to respond to every applicant, we get high response rates on our advertisements and will be in touch if we feel you are suitable for the advertised vacancy.