International manufacturing Client with strong core values are recruiting an HR Manager to provide a high level of business partnering service, championing people management initiatives and to support the business through HRM initiatives. You will be responsible for managing a team of 4 to take responsibility for every stage of the employment lifecycle including:
- leading employee initiatives and suggesting enhancements for increased employee engagement
- own all aspects of employee relations
- overseeing payroll process
- managing employee benefits
- analysing HR MI to provide meaningful summary to drive and create business changes
- providing structure and processes relating to transactional HR elements
- Owning and taking the lead on HR Projects
- Supporting Senior Managers on L+D Initiatives, including gap analysis and managing the training budget
Applicants should be motivated, have the passion to contribute, ideally have CIPD Level 7 and some experience of management of own team.
Please note that unfortunately we may struggle to respond to every applicant, we get high response rates on our advertisements and will be in touch if we feel you are suitable for the advertised vacancy.