HR Business Partner
We are currently recruiting an HR Business Partner to work strategically and operationally within a profitable manufacturing business based in Medway. You will be working closely with management, to provide guidance and leadership across a full spectrum of HR activities, including resource planning, recruitment and selection, talent management and succession, engagement, compensation, retention, reward and complex employee relations and take the lead on specific HR projects in order to maximise individual and business performance.
- Working in partnership with the business, provide advice, guidance and lead on all employee matters. This will include areas such as performance management; grievance and disciplinary cases; coaching and counselling; organisational structure; management of maternity cases, absence management, job evaluation, training & development, pay reviews, restructuring and other business enhancing HR initiatives.
- Using management information and other sources of information pro-actively to provide accurate, up to date business intelligence that informs functional and business actions.
- Identify and undertake initiatives that deliver commercial value; for example, reduced sickness levels, improved retention and promoting from within.
- Drive a high-performance culture by challenging and coaching managers.
- Work with the business to develop Job descriptions and support the process of Job Evaluation, ensuring clear structures and accountabilities.
- Empower Line Managers to manage HR issues competently and in line with legislation.
- Actively lead & participate in HR projects and day-to-day general administration when required.
- Drive leadership development and talent management initiatives and implement corporate HR strategy. You will also manage HR projects and lead change management programmes.
- Provide & lead end to end recruitment and selection support to ensure the business can attract suitable staff in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Manage the off-boarding process ensuring employees receive final documents and pay on time
- Support Mental health wellbeing.
Skills and attributes:
- Experience using HRIS
- Track record in working at HRBP level in generalist HR capacity
- CIPD Level 5 Certificate or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated and have a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Ability to stay calm in high stress situations
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Team oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Culture Carrier
- Talent Developer & Coach
- Team Player
- Trust builder
Please note that unfortunately we may struggle to respond to every applicant, we get high response rates on our advertisements and will be in touch if we feel you are suitable for the advertised vacancy.