HR Business Partner
Excellent opportunity to join a growing HR team to provide an operationally focused HR service and partner with senior leaders to design and deliver HR strategies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an HR team which is continually enhancing its professional service as their organisation grows into different regions. You will report to the Deputy Head of HR and manage a HR Officer.
The successful applicant will be influential in driving change by working closely with senior stakeholders and be point of contact for advice, guidance, and support on a variety of HR matters including people, policies, performance, and management.
- Delivery of KPI’s and HR service level agreements
- Lead on complex employee relations cases
- Deploy talent and performance management practices
- Design and deliver HR training interventions
- Support the resourcing plan
- Lead on key change projects
- Engaging and partnering with wider HR team to ensure your area is aligned and continuously adding value
What you will need to succeed:
- Extensive HR Knowledge with a CIPD Level 7 qualification (or working towards)
- Previous Education experience is desirable but not essential
- Be able to manage and influence stakeholders and develop effective working relationships to enable a first-class HR service
- Experience of succession planning and talent management
- Experience of implementing talent and performance management practices
- Experience of leading on HR change projects such as restructures, TUPE and HR policies
- Ability to analyse and report on data as well as drive change as a result of that analysis
- Support the recruitment and resourcing plans with the support of their recruitment team and business managers
- Driver as travel to sites in Portsmouth is required
Please note that unfortunately we may struggle to respond to every applicant, we get high response rates on our advertisements and will be in touch if we feel you are suitable for the advertised vacancy.